?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorry is a big word k..

A friendship of mine which is now became my enemies is writing bad about me in her blog.which is 'lost of friendship'.To tell you the truth she is not really a good friend of mine.k!Ko PEREMPUAN SELALU BUAT 'hidup aq x selesa'.i m sorry to say this because this is true."aq dh malas dgn perangai ko yg selalu anggap yg aq nie macam trlalu budak kecik "n i would to say that u r stink. n i have the reason why i should not apologize you and whai i think about you:



1.KO BAIK,tapi baik ko x ikhlas.

2. KO PEREMPUAN, telah sebarkan nama 'wawa' dekat kelas.

  • ko tahukan yang aq x suka nama tue.n cuba aq panggil nama ko yang ko x suka.KO SUKA TAK?

3. The reason i did't pay KRS fees sebab my untie nak kahwin and dia suruh tolong dia at the same day dengan jamuan tue and to tell you the truth the word SUCK is not for KRS but is for you and the reason is because u always ask me what to do n your attitude like"selalu anggap that you are my mother and its FREAKING ANNOYING"

4. U R TOO BOSSY..(woi PEREMPUAN,ko selalu ingat yang diri ko tue boss sangat and ask me to leave dari KRS but you are just bendahari je)i repeat you ARE JUST bendahari(and-and aq masuk KRS since i was form1 tapi ko baru masuk thn lepas and the reason you join KRS because you follow Siti Sarah.BETUL KAN?

5. You call me chihuahua and a dog in your blog.(If you call chihuahua nad a dog one more time its ok for me) klau ko nak ejek aq ejek la,biar Tuhan sahaja yang balas balik apa yang ko ejek kat aq.sebab aq sedar yang aq nie manusia.Tuhan ciptakan aq1 sebaga manusia.bukan anjing.

6.you write bad about me in your blog n itu ke yang dimasukkn nak mintak maaf sangat-sangat.hah?!

7.WOI PEREMPUAN,ko sedar ke yang ko pun pernah ambik my scissors without my permission the next, my scissors ada kat Shane.(and-and how about my pen and haniey's book, ko amik without permission kan.)tpi yang pasal ko punya CALCULATOR tue aq ingat CALCULATOR yang Yana guna tue belong to her so borrow from and she say 'OK!'

8.Woi aq nk bagitahu something asal ko slalu suruh aq tukar perangai and why you always comment about my attitude.Yes,i agree with you that i am so childish and manja.and i was born to be hyper.and i can't change my attitude because i am just who i am.and people always say 'BE YOURSELF'.tapi ko tue sedar x diri ko pun TERLALU ChILDISh,MANJA n ANNOYING.BUT hey i know everyone ada different attitude.But you always like to comment about my attitude and ask people too change.

9. "Turns out this latest trash-talk from her seems to be about me being a child MOST OF THE TIME".Said AMY .but to tell you the truth, i didn't lie to everybody about you.its true k.tapi ko yang x percaya.if i story to everyone about you i didn't lie.i repeat i didn't lie.BUT You are the one who does not want people to believe about your bad stuff.i know la amy.but,yes i did talk about you and your little dirty stuff yang ko cakap dkat all my friend and someone who's really hate you.

AND I WANTED TO SAY SOMEThING TO YOU Which is

"APOLOGIZE NOT
ACCEPTED."

UR ENEMIES;

najwa khairudin.